Monday, May 18, 2009

eric & amber: engaged.

We went down to Oliver Winery for Eric and Amber's engagement session and had the best time ever! Of course when you think 'wine', I think of barrels of wine that they make the stuff in and I made it my mission to find some to do some photos by. Well wouldn't you know that the these areas of the winery were of course NOT open to the public...but I didn't let that stop us! We went around the back of the winery and behind a huge door...barrels! So we had to get all, "pretty please" on the guys working, and they let us right in! See what a little wink and a smile can do these days? Well, we got the shot and it's probably one of my favorite photos ever! I love it! (See below in black/white.) A little trespassing never hurt anyone right!

These two are so in love and they were perfect to photograph! I love it when my couples just do their thing and let me get it all on camera. This makes for the best photos and some of these expressions are so adorable! It doesn't hurt either that Amber makes the cutest bedroom eyes and puppy dog faces to Eric! It's ADORABLE! Thank you both for being so cute and in love with each other! It was a fun afternoon! I am excited for your wedding and I can't wait to see how you work a wedding dress Amber! It's going to be great!